Friday, March 28, 2014

olive this, okay?

This crew knows how to party!

Ugh! It's almost the weekend. Weekends are a mixed bag with two small children. The Howell family plan for successfully surviving a weekend? Stay busy. Very busy.

Last weekend, the boys and I had a blast at the HONK! TX parade. Brass bands in costumes parading around the east side? Sign us up! (And check out the cutie in the cape at 1:58 of this video!)

I'm super excited to try out Jester King this weekend! A brewery is a great way to entice the dads to participate in playgroup outings. Depending on how well the kids and the weather cooperate we may be able to snap a few bluebonnet pictures on the way and grab some pizza after.

Anyway, in the meantime here are a few things you should check out:
  • Warning! You could waste some serious time going through every year on this site.
  • Do you find good deals on craiglist? Have you seen this site?
  • Have you seen the beautiful body project on kickstarter? Awesome.
  • Do you follow trashy celebrity gossip? (You don't have to admit it.) I can't stop reading about Tori Spelling! Did you know Tori and Dean both have tattoos about each other? OMG! What would you do with that?
  • I have no use for this, but isn't it cute?
  • Do you watch How I Met Your Mother? The series finale is on Monday. Who wants to have a viewing party with me? (I heart Jason Segel... he reminds me so much of Dustin.)
  • These photos are really cool.
  • This looks like a good show! (But would I be able to stay up past 9:00????)
  • I made the mistake of calling government lawyers awkward in front of some government lawyers. (Hey... I'm one too!) Now we are all taking this quiz.
Hopefully I can get this song out of my head* sometime today. Nevermind. Who am I kidding? Phil Collins never gets old...

Have a good weekend!

olive juice, okay?
emily

*Special thanks to Mr. Howell for getting this song stuck in my head and the fine folks at Hops & Grain for their amazing music choice while he was visiting last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment