Friday, November 7, 2014

olive this, okay?

relaxin' ... oh yeah, we're pretty good at it.
Happy weekend my dears!
 
Who has four thumbs and no children this weekend? Mr. and Mrs. Howell!!!!! Please try to contain your jealousy. What are our wild plans you ask? Sleep, sleep, and ... oh ... more sleep.
 
Actually, we are headed down to Wurstfest tonight so you might want to text me and gently remind me to make good decisions. (Cuz' ya know, when the kids are away...) But before you text me, here are some things to check out on the interwebs.
  • Set aside an hour or so to look at this website. (Don't judge me ... I find it hilarious!)
Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday. I'll talk to you again soon ... maybe I will even be able to blog this weekend in my empty house.
 
olive juice, okay?
emily

 

No comments:

Post a Comment