It's hard to look forward to a weekend cooped up in the house with all the sickies. A strong desire to nurse the pitiful back to health I do not have. But I am the one who decided to have all these children, so I guess the maintenance work comes with the territory.
I kid. I kid. Sort of.
Mr. Howell is out of town and we miss him already. I foresee many memorable FaceTime conversations in our future. And while we are occupied with that, here are some things from the interwebs suitable for entertainment/general merriment.
- During this valentine's day season ... let's just all remember what love looks like. (heart times a bazillion)
- I need these. need. not want, need.
- And speaking of comedy series ... this one looks good. I may need to watch the actual movie!
- adorable card i saw on cup of jo
- We drive by this food truck everyday ... cue joe stares
- the Super Bowl of lip sync battles ... the boys have been watching on repeat. Can you guess why?
- Saved by the Bell on Jimmy Fallon! (He kind of reminds me of Mike Myers in Wayne's World.)
- I recently purchased these. life. changing.
Hurry back home to us Mr. Howell. I'm sure you are having a terrible time sleeping in a germ-free zone without us. Order some room service and bring me back some tiny ketchup.
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. This song. Forever and ever. And ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment