Friday, September 4, 2015

olive this, okay?



The boys and I are headed to Utopiafest this Labor Day. Camping out and everything! The weather looks BEAUTIFUL and we are pretty excited. (If you listen closely you can probably hear them shrieking for joy now as Mr. Howell loads the car.) We will be without internet and cell service for the entire long weekend, so I guess we'll have to entertain ourselves the old fashioned way and bond or something. Keep your fingers crossed!

But if YOU are lucky enough to have reliable internet this weekend, here's a whole mess of options suitable for time-wasting.

  • I totally need this, right? Since I am such an outdoorsy lady...
  • And speaking of outside. This is hilarious. Watch it. Seriously. Trust me.
  • Lovely blog post from This Here Now. I totally identify.

Come meet us in Utopia this weekend! We'll be in a green tent pitched next to a black Highlander ... decorated with approximately 250 glow sticks. Very easy to spot.

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. on the playlist this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment