Friday, September 19, 2014

olive this, okay?

Obsessed with these two...
Happy Friday! What have you got planned this weekend?

We are (thankfully) in town. I'm hoping to get the family all rested-up because we've got some busy travel weekends ahead! It's WET here in Austin, so we may have to explore some of the city's indoor offerings this weekend.

I hope you'll stay dry … and while you do, here are some things you should check out.
  • Have you seen this movie? We recently re-watched it. It's awesome … 
  • And speaking of awesome … this is awesome.
  • Did you follow JoAnna's career week posts? I love, love, love working and I'm so thankful to have a partner who supports my career.
  • This cookbook looks interesting. (Not that I ever actually cook…)
  • Interesting article about talking to your daughter about sex.
  • Have you listened to these guys? They played Stubbs last night and I kinda wish I'd gone…
  • Mr. Howell sent me this article. Smart ass. I love hate love him!

Have a fabulous weekend. I'll miss you so much!

olive juice, okay?
emiy

p.s. Let's be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment