It's 9:00 and all my boys are asleep. I'm taking a trip down memory lane before bed …
![]() |
| that time my aunt was in college |
![]() |
| that time I was a flower girl |
![]() |
| that time we dressed up in high school |
![]() |
| that time I met my future husband |
![]() |
| that time I graduated |
![]() |
| that time I was a teacher |
![]() |
| that time we went to italy |
![]() |
| that time we became parents |
![]() |
| that time he had no hair |
![]() |
| that time I was a pregnant mama |
![]() |
| that time Joe became a super brother |
olive juice, okay?
emily











OMG I want to EAT little you up you are so cute! And thanks for making me teary late at night ;-)
ReplyDelete