Friday, September 12, 2014

olive this, okay?

from last weekend's baseball game (they made it through the whole thing!)
 
Happy Friday my lovelies! What have you got planned this weekend? 
 
The boys and I are getting ready for a little leisurely lake weekend. It may rain the entire time, but we are looking forward it. Keep your fingers crossed that the sun will peek through for a bit and shine down on us! 
 
I must admit that I am getting a little travel-weary (although I do have a blog post about traveling with kids rolling around in my head). Only a few more trips planned before the legislative session kicks off. Then I go into lock down. I find myself wishing I had reserved more time for lazy weekends in town, hanging with my favorite boys in the backyard.
So if you are lucky enough to be comfortably situated at home this weekend, here are some things for you to check out!
 
  • Gilmore Girls on Netflix! I recently binged on the series myself (although I never made it through the last season), but I am psyched for you. Watch, watch, watch! Where you lead, I will follow…
  • And speaking of manly. My guy is totally (twitter) famous!
  • This article kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. What is this author's problem? I know tons of mamas that think this is hilarious. Leave them alone… snob. (I had a similar reaction to this article a few years ago.)
Have a fantastic weekend!

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. a song for Mr. Howell and @gaybestfriend who were appalled it was left out of this post. my apologies gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment