![]() |
It's festive over at Casa de Howell. We're talking tree decorating, treat making, and movie watching. I've even made a half-hearted attempt to address Christmas cards ... now if I could just get some holiday stamps you all might get something in the mail this year.
If you take a break from holiday preparations this weekend, here are some things to entertain you from the internet:
- Check out numbers one and three on the worst-behaved boys list. (And number nine on the best-behaved girls ... naturally.)
- I'm so totally late on this one, but I recently saw this video. Thoughts?
- If Our Bodies Could Talk. Especially this one.
- These are amazing. A-maz-ing.
- Catchy headline ... and I'll read just about anything on Serial.
- I love this video! Would you kiss a stranger? (Also these.) And while I'm on the subject, listen to this song. Seriously. Do it.
- She's baaaaaaaack! My life is again complete. (And this post ... so much.)
- I may win an award two years in a row for most half-hearted participation in Elf on the Shelf. Ran across this article and felt better.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
olive juice, okay?
emily

Yeah, that video is amazing! I can't believe it took you so long to watch it! Better than Shake It Off, dontcha think??
ReplyDelete