Friday, December 26, 2014

olive this, okay?


Happy post-holiday Friday everyone!

I hope you are all relaxing or at least recovering from your holiday celebrations. We are getting ready for a family road trip! We go somewhere each year between Christmas and New Years ... mostly because the boys are out of school and the prospect of being cooped up together is scarier than a family road trip.  In recent years, we've been to Marfa and out to Caddo Lake. This year we are headed to New Orleans. We leave bright and early tomorrow, so send you rLouisiana tips our way.

And while we are driving, here are some things from me to you via the interwebs.
  • thoughts on Pantone's color of the year?
  • I recently saw Interstellar. Have you seen it? What did you think? (Side note: why are movies so freaking l-o-n-g????)
  • I like this instagram feed (especially this)
  • Do you wear a watch? Santa brought this one to Mr. Howell. (Santa has such good taste!) Maybe I should start wearing one ...
  • Idea for what to do with holiday cards ... I do this with the boys' birthday cards each year.
  • And speaking of cards ... here's mine if you haven't received it in the mail yet. 

Pray for us. Seriously. Eight hours in a car with my boys? This could be a disaster.

olive juice, okay?
emily



No comments:

Post a Comment