Thursday, July 23, 2015

mid year revolution

but i love eating and doing nothing...
yeah yeah yeah. I know used "revolution" instead of "resolution." Lest you don't know, that's just my sense of humor... kinda like how I enjoy using "irregardless."

This post is alternatively titled Sad Fattie because that pretty much sums up my life right now. Wait. That might be too harsh. I'm not really sad, but Mildy Discontented Fattie doesn't have the same ring. 

I've been working out pretty regularly since session ended. Gym almost every day. Crushing my step goal on the FitBit. Zumba, Cycling, and Yoga classes. But the session weight has stayed on. All 26 pounds.

Apparently, working out whilst continuing a food-feast-free-for-all diet does not a skinny minnie make. Hence the mid year revolution.

I've started a Whole 30. Has anyone tried it? So far, so good. Lots of healthy meats and veggies. No sugar ... which means black coffee. I like this blog and this blog and this blog for inspiration. 

I have noticed that I have a bit less energy. (Incidentally, I look exactly like Amy Poelher in this video when I exercise.)

Anyway ... that's what is new with me. Diet AND exercise. Revolutionary, huh? Wish me luck.

olive juice, okay?
emily


No comments:

Post a Comment