Friday, July 17, 2015

olive this, okay?

oldie but a goodie ... these boys know how to road trip
Who's ready for a road trip? (All the Howells say yeah!)


So it's only to Dallas, but with our boys every trip, no matter how short, leaves open the potential for disaster. We're getting together with some of our old law school classmates (who all now have children) for a weekend of family fun that we've lovingly dubbed the Great Summer Sh#t Show of 2015. With a total of seven children, it's sure to live up to the name.

And while I am dealing with all of that, here some distractions for your eye sockets.

  • I've recently become interested in thru-hiking (this video) ... apparently I need to read this book before I invest in any gear.
  • this made me laugh
  • It's official! The Howells are headed to Utopiafest this year. You should totally come with us!

Ok. We better get on the road. Follow along on instagram with us. I'll document the tiny trip in needless detail. And I'm sure you have nothing better to do, right?

olive juice, okay?
emily


oh us? we can fit anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment