It's 6:45 on a FRIDAY morning! Who has two thumbs and has been up for an hour already?
THIS GIRL! Just getting some proverbial worms.
But seriously, we're back on our summer swim lesson schedule which basically means everyone is exhausted and mama is asleep by 9:30 (and therefore bright eyed and bushy tailed early in the morn).
What do you have planned this weekend? We are gonna PAR-TAY!!!!! Belated birthday style. Willie is having a joint party with his best gal pal tomorrow. Picture dump forthcoming. Annnnnnnndddddd while you wait for those, here are some other internet gems.
- have you heard of class pass? I haven't tried it, but I am sooooo tempted!
- hilarious article about tiny houses
- Dog and Duck Pub coming to the east side
- Have you read this book? Aziz Ansari is coming to Austin on his book tour next week and we are going to see him!
- Joe has been singing this song for days ... please make it stop.
Have a lovely weekend. I'll see you very soon.
emily
p.s. and since you've seen Willie perform it; here's the original

No comments:
Post a Comment