Friday, June 5, 2015

olive this, okay?

pretty much sums it up...
Happy Friday my dears! How's the weekend looking from where you're sitting? From here it looks lazy... or as lazy as I can be with two small children. JoJo and Willie give zero cares about my need to recover. 

So what have I been doing to recover? Watching every movie on HBO. I think I actually found my brain's off switch. It is glorious.

This week I also binge-watched 3rd Rock from the Sun while attempting to put back together my unholy wreck of a post-session house. Have you seen this show? Hi-larious. And I am not embarrassed about that at all. I remember when it originally came out ... my 11th grade English teacher's rave reviews were met with countless eye rolls. But you know what Mrs. McNabb? It is an excellent example of satire. I'm totally with you now!

And if my charming high school anecdote doesn't inspire you to do some Netflix binging, here are some interneting alternatives. 

  • I've been threatening to read this book for a long time. Who wants to read it with me?
  • And speaking of beautiful things. We bought this cooler (in ice blue) for Mr. Howell's birthday. Amazing.

You'll notice that I've purposefully excluded links to anything related to the Duggar scandal or Caitlyn Jenner ... can we please just not?

I'm glad we got that cleared up.

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. on repeat in the Highlander


No comments:

Post a Comment