Saturday, June 20, 2015

olive this, okay?



Well helloooooooooo there weekend. You're looking gorgeous, albeit overcast.

We're still here in SA, TX. Maxin' and relaxin' ... and eating and eating and eating. We had a fabulous dinner last night with plans for some amazing-looking wings today. This has not been a good week for my mid-year healthy lifestyle resolution. I'm really broken up about it (shakes her head).

So for all of you fellow chaise lounge potatoes this weekend, here is some interneting to keep you focused.  Better late than never?


  • AHHHHHHHHH! Grace had her baby. (Yeah, I talk about other bloggers like I totally know them...) Numero 5. Can you even imagine?
  • Missed the Gilmore Girls Reunion panel in Austin? Watch it here!
I hope you have a happy Father's Day my angels! I'll meet you back here next week.


olive juice, okay?
emily





No comments:

Post a Comment