Let's play shall we?
- As of last week, I've been married 14 years, but I've now known my fabulous husband for 18 years ... just over half my life. Which means I've been with him longer than I've been without him.
- This week my baby boy turns two years old and on the same day we'll welcome my neice and nephew into the Howell clan. So many amazing birthday celebrations in store for our family. A very happy Howell-iday indeed!
- Today at the office I held a tiny newborn baby in my arms for just over 20 minutes. As I drank in his perfect baby smell while patiently answering budget questions over the phone the thought occurred to me, oh yeah, I could totally do this again...
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. Did you guess the lie? The third one. (I held that baby for well over 20 minutes!)

No comments:
Post a Comment