Weekend! Weekend! Weekend! What are you doing with yourself this weekend?
I started mine early. No work for me today! What did I do with myself? GCLD. That's gym, Costco, lunch, and drinks. All thanks to my little surprise package visiting from DC. Thanks for the big box tour EW, you are the superior Emily.
If everyday was like today (and the kids still went to school full time), I think I could totally rock the stay-at-home-mom gig. All of you actual stay-at-homers please don't shatter my delusion. (Yes, I meant delusion.)
And speaking of escaping from the real world, here are some interweb distractions from me to you.
- AHHHHHH! We don't have cable... who is hosting a watch party for this?
- a makeover for J.Crew.
- let's take some micro adventures
- I loved this story. Way to go little man!
- this video makes me wanna learn ASL
- love this dress and this dress. (also this hilarious instagram)
And for those of you who are interested, I did not join Costco. Just looked around. Think I'll stick with HEB and Trader Joe's for the present. But if anyone wants to take us there for dinner (pizza? hot dogs?) ... we are available.
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. blast from the past (my coolness knows no limits... deal with it)

No comments:
Post a Comment