![]() |
| source |
It's Wednesday night folks.
T-minus ten minutes or so until my self-imposed bedtime. I still haven't downloaded or edited the pictures from Will's birthday party so it's unlikely that I will blog about it tomorrow. Maybe I will ... who knows.
Anyway, I thought some true confessions were in order:
- I haven't been grocery shopping in two weeks. I've been to the grocery store, but haven't made a list or bought items to make actual meals. We've eaten out for dinner six nights in a row ... and it's been delicious!
- After getting a salad instead of chicken nuggets and meticulously looking up and logging the calories into my fitness pal, I downed four mint Oreos right after the boys went to bed. So much for turning over a new leaf.
- I never changed out of my workout clothes after my lunchtime jazzercise class. I met a friend for lunch and went back to the office for the afternoon. In my sweaty clothes. This isn't the first time I've done this. I apparently have no dignity ... or sense of professionalism.
- The same load of laundry has been sitting in the dryer for the past two days. I've spent a ton of time zoned out in front of the television ... so I've had ample opportunities to fold said laundry. I haven't though ... I've just restarted the dryer about fifteen times ... in a row. I have no intention of folding them tonight.
- I'm annoyed by people who don't have iPhones. It's not like I'm super apple-loyal or anything, but it bothers me when a text message is green instead of blue. Can't we all just decide as a society on a uniform phone?
- I have a secret passion for novelty (ish) songs. I often listen to them over and over. This song has been playing on a loop in the Highlander all day today.
- I rarely proof read my blog posts. It's pretty much just 10-15 minutes of stream of consciousness, 5 or so minutes of putting in links, and immediately pushing publish. I apologize for any glaring and annoying typos. (But I don't feel bad enough to correct them...)
Whew! I think we all feel better now that all of that is out there. Sweet dreams my lovelies!
olive juice, okay?
emily

No comments:
Post a Comment