August is shaping up to be a super busy travel month for us, so this is our last weekend in Austin for a while. What to do? What to do?
We are looking pretty solid on our summer bucket list, so maybe we'll just take it easy. A bike ride, some donuts, and a little adventure with some friends! Those days are the most fun anyway, right? (See above photo of "the crew" taken at this week's family pizza and play date night.)
In the meantime, here are some things for you to check out.
We are looking pretty solid on our summer bucket list, so maybe we'll just take it easy. A bike ride, some donuts, and a little adventure with some friends! Those days are the most fun anyway, right? (See above photo of "the crew" taken at this week's family pizza and play date night.)
In the meantime, here are some things for you to check out.
- interesting look inside the abandoned Neverland Ranch
- this shirt is cute.
- I'm pretty sure I need this.
- avoid the comparison game.
- this post from Camp Patton. you're welcome.
- pricey, but I like!
olive juice, okay?

What a cool music website! Clearly I picked up on music around 1984. So fun!
ReplyDelete