Wednesday, August 13, 2014

joseph howell, superstar

sunglasses are a must for any superstar

My dearest blog readers … I'm not sure if you are aware, though I bet you suspect … you are witnessing in real time the making of a legend. 

Joseph Burk Howell … dancer, singer, prolific songwriter. The evidence is pretty convincing…







His dance moves developed early, but quickly moved away from his freestyle technique to more traditional and polished choreography.




He started his singing career with old stand bys … and Joe, like any good rock star, preferred to perform them naked.





He then graduated to full blown songwriter, seeking inspiration from his everyday life. In the above videos you'll enjoy a song about the annoyance that is a little brother, a tribute inspired by our drive through the still-blackened trees of Bastrop (notice how he incorporates Spanish and borrows the melody from Pipi Longstocking here … oh and William Howell as an uncredited backup singer), and a woeful tale of two cars that just can't seem to sync up.


Sadly, the only thing he currently lacks is the ability to play a musical instrument. But we're working on that.

You heard it here first folks. I predict this kid is gonna be B-I-G. You might wanna start sucking up now…

olive juice, okay?
emily


No comments:

Post a Comment