Friday, August 15, 2014

olive this, okay?


road trip ready ... don't you wanna take these two with you?
Happy Friday!!! 

I'll keep this short and sweet because we have a busy weekend planned. First the boys' graduation recital (should be so cute... look for pictures) and then the beach! This family was made for road-trippin' ... makes me wish we had one of those old station wagons.

In the meantime, here are some things from the interwebs you must check out.

  • have you seen this website??? amazing. dare to dream my friends...
  • blue is definitely my color. no?
  • some ladies and I went to see Steel Magnolias on the big screen this week and bawled our eyes out... and it was fab. make friends. you won't regret it.
I know some of you are heading back to school soon (or you have already). I hope you all use the weekend to either celebrate or uncontrollably cry as needed. Another summer winding down...

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. on repeat today

No comments:

Post a Comment