I know, I know, this has been a totally lame posting week. I beg your forgiveness. I wish I had an excuse other than sheer exhaustion. It's mostly my own fault ... I took a little mid-week break from the grind and (without kids) had the hottest, coolest time in Texas; 1990's style. (Get it? Because there were no kids...) And I'm not even sunburned!
Anywho ... here are some links to brighten your day. Or at least provide some insight into the fascinating world that is my internet life.
- Good article for all you overachiever mamas out there.
- Cutest baby gate ever!
- I love Grace Patton. I've never met her, but I am convinced we could be best friends if given the chance. And after this post, I love her husband too.
- And speaking of romance.
- Circle of life for your underpants. Who's with me?
- There are so many new restaurants opening in our neighborhood. I wonder if we could get Joe to review them like this. (Scratch that ... Joe doesn't try new things unless they are covered in refined sugar.)
- Alternative to the "bunny ear" shoe tying method.
- I love, love, love this movie. And you should too!
- New York to San Fran, Via Chicago. This train trip looks fun!
- But this is also good advice.
We are in town, but very busy this weekend. Starting with ... a sleepover! I like to think of these evenings as training if we ever have additional kids. (What? What? Quick get this woman a sedative!)
Have a fantastic weekend!
olive juice, okay?

No comments:
Post a Comment