Friday, January 2, 2015

olive this, okay?


Happy Friday everyone! 

Did you make any new year's resolutions? Have you broken any yet? I considered this for exactly 8.2 seconds. Maybe I should reconsider? Although any healthy lifestyle decisions could be sickness induced ... we're all a little gross around here. Maybe it's a cold or maybe we're all allergic to the imaginary cat I am still convinced was living illegally in our NOLA rent house. Regardless, there's a lot of mucus. 

And with that beautiful image in your head, here are some things from the world wide web. Happy interneting dears ...
  • Friends is finally streaming on Netflix!!!! (Although it took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to find it. This helped.) 
  • I recently discovered this podcast and subjected Mr. Howell to many, many hours of it on our trip home from NOLA. I'm still undecided, although I like the later episodes better. (I'll admit the Jess-bashing bothers me more than a little. #teamjessforever)
  • Austin's cell phone ban is officially in effect. I am sooooo screwed. It's like the plastic bag ban all over again, except I'll be paying for $500 tickets instead of $1.00 bags every time I go to HEB.
  • Speaking of Austin, a couple of places I love are moving (have moved). This one (sad) and this one (not so sad). 
  • In celebrity news ... this (sad) and this (infinitely sadder).
I'm off to try to wrestle all these fools outta their pjs. Then again, it's awfully cold here in the ATX maybe we'll just stay in them all day ...

olive juice, okay?
emily




No comments:

Post a Comment