![]() |
| My adorable nephew chillin' in Chi-town |
BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Is winter over yet? No matter where you are, chances are it's freaking c-o-l-d there. Being a born-and-bred Texas girl, I am not accustomed to winter weather ... and I don't plan to adjust. Is it too much to ask for a constant and comfortable climate? I'm willing to be a bit flexible ... say anywhere between 50 and 70 degrees?
- latest purchases for will and joe. (can you say cash back????)
- this video about social media
- for all you channeling your inner Jane Fonda this year...
- I love this! And I wonder what my boys would do...
- the problem is real.
- it's almost over ... did you go?
- I have a new obsession ... and it's taking over my life. (I'm not going to point any fingers, but her name rhymes with Mallison Maby.)
- And speaking of clothes, my first stitch fix comes this week ... I can't wait!!!!
I hope you have a lovely weekend. I'll be right here, documenting every mundane moment of our endlessly exciting existence.
olive juice, okay?
emily
![]() |
| guilty! (seriously, they won't give me any more books...) (source) |


No comments:
Post a Comment