How has your weekend been so far? We spent a lovely morning playing with friends in the sunshine and now we are all happily situated in our respective beds for naps. Napping boys are fantastic, but it's quiet. Too quiet. Eerily quiet.
The silence is punctuated by a malfunctioning Sesame Street remote randomly broadcasting Elmo's voice from across the room which is not helping with the eery vibe. I guess I could get out of bed and take the batteries out, but that seems like a lot of effort.I think I'll just stay here and mentally recount everything I've eaten today. (A donut, three cups of black coffee, the leftover scraps of my children's lunch, and six saltine crackers with salsa in case you are interested...)
So if you, like me, happen to by lying in bed (or couch) and are so stricken with mid-day laziness, here is an interwebbing to-do list for you.
- Have you been reading about capsule wardrobes? I like the idea! Check out un-fancy for some tips.
- And speaking of clothes, I'm totally doing this.
- Now this is a draft that I could totally get behind!
- Have someone you really hate? Here's an idea ...
- Yeah! Why do we?
- I really enjoyed this article! (Although I don't think I want to stare into anyone's eyes for four minutes...)
- I totally relate. Do you?
So Friday links turned into Saturday links this week. (Did you notice?) I have a good excuse though. I also have a half a dozen or so half finished blog posts taking up space on my computer. Maybe I can crank them all out this weekend ...
I know you'll be on pins and needles until then.
olive juice, okay?

No comments:
Post a Comment