Sunday, October 19, 2014

a good day

How was your Sunday? Mine was so pleasant. Nothing special; a pretty typical Sunday, but sometimes there's nothing quite like a perfectly ordinary day to remind you how beautiful life can be. The highlights?

  • A tender moment snuggled up under Mr. Howell's arm during church with Joe gently stroking my hand. 
  • A glorious afternoon nap. A family nap. The whole family.
  • Homemade crispy tacos and guacamole for dinner.
  • Family dance party with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kirk, a Sunday staple.
  • Mint chocolate chip ice cream. In cones.
  • Listening to Mr. Howell and Joe read Moby Dick and thinking about how weird they are.
  • Typing out this blog post on my front porch.
  • Realizing I didn't take a single picture.
I know. Some days my posts are boring. But I got to say it was a good day. Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.

olive juice, okay?
emily


No comments:

Post a Comment