![]() |
| Source |
It's October folks. Do you know what that means?
Halloween. And Dia de los Muertos. And (obviously) glow-in-the-dark skeleton pajamas.
We broke Joe's out the other night and he was psyched. I even taught him this song. But these pajamas were last year's pajamas, so they are a little tight on my growing boy. Joe has requested that I buy him some new ones for this year … and since I'm buying new ones he has a specific request.
Could I please find some skeleton pajamas with a penis bone? It's missing from the pajamas he has now.
Seriously? Who would have imagined I'd be discussing that particular topic with my preschooler this week? And he's serious about it too. He's not trying to make a tasteless joke. In his mind he has discovered a glaring omission. A manufacturer mistake.
My life is ridiculous. But at least I have this little ditty stuck in my head to keep me entertained:
The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone; The hip bone's connected to the penis bone...
Talk about your boner. It always comes back to penises in a house full of boys, doesn't it?
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. I apologize for the crassness of this post. I'm losing my sense of propriety surrounded by males.

No comments:
Post a Comment