Friday, October 17, 2014

olive this, okay?

I heart Wild Child.
Hello friends. Happy Friday. What are you up to this weekend?

We are in town (hooray!), but it's shaping up to be a very busy weekend. What to do? What to do? We are considering several options, including Frozen in the park, the Viva la Vida festival, and the Hyde Park Fire Station Festival. We've got lots of friends to meet at each event, so here's to hoping we have the stamina!

But enough about my exciting and exotic plans. Here are some things for you to check out (on the interwebs) this weekend.

  • I know that I am probably the last person in America to see this Key & Peele video. It's pretty hilarious, so I decided to include it if by chance you are the one other person who hasn't seen it. 
  • And speaking of being behind on … well … everything. Who has read Gone Girl? Some ladies at the office today and I were discussing our shared love of adolescent fiction. Apparently this book is amazing. Opinions? Are you seeing the movie?
  • Do you use a fitbit or a jawbone up? Seems like everyone is on this party train. (Even Gabrielle) Maybe it's time for me to jump on too?
  • I've decided that Will needs this shirt. Now who can make it for him? Size 18 months please.
  • Mr. Howell and I were talking about this SNL clip last night. I often employ the unfrozen caveman lawyer technique in my life (I'm just a simple girl from Wichita Falls. I don't know a lot, but I know…) and you should too.

Ugh. Now that I'm reading over our plans … this weekend sounds exhausting. Who wants odds on the entire family staying in pajamas all weekend?

Guess we'll find out.

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. In honor of tonight's show at the Scoot Inn… this song and this song. (Come meet us there!)


No comments:

Post a Comment