![]() |
| source |
Happy Friday all!
How many of you are planning to totally rock out ACL-style this weekend? No? Me neither. I've always had plans to take the boys, but when faced with actually going (or even purchasing a ticket) I totally flake out. (Because, let's face it, I'd definitely end up in the port-a-potty with Joe for at least 10 minutes.)
We are hopefully taking it pretty easy around here in preparation for some hard-core traveling later this month. We are headed to Portland (without kids) and Washington D.C. (with kids) so send any recommendations my way.
And whether you are enjoying some music in the great outdoors or refrigerated air cozied up on your couch, here are some things you should check out.
- Similar article that made me laugh.
- And speaking of hipsters, Mr. Howell and I have a hipster themed party during our upcoming trip to Portland. Although I, myself, will probably never get a real tattoo, how about these for the occasion? (ha - this!)
Have a lovely weekend. And stop by to visit if you are out and about. The house is clean (for once) and we'll try to have pants on.
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. Stuck in my head today.
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. Stuck in my head today.

No comments:
Post a Comment