We are on a little mini vacation out in the Texas Hill Country ... at a dude ranch! It's about time to head out to catch a wagon down to "cowboy breakfast." Joe is beside himself with excitement!
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I'm sure I will have much to report come Monday! In the meantime, here are a few things you should check out:
- Daryl Hall, music, and food? How have I not heard of Live from Daryl's House?
- Have you been watching these lip sync battles on Jimmy Fallon? Love!
- I am obsessed with Prince William and Kate Middleton's Facebook page
- You go (firstborn) girl!
- Are you a fan of boxed wine?
- Can't decide what to watch on Netflix? Let Netflix Roulette decide for you! (Beware! It may decide Angelina Ballerina ...)
- Cool (and creepy) photos of abandoned malls.
- For my lawyer friends...
- For my former Boomtown Babes ... (yes, I was on a high school drill team called the Boomtown Babes)
Have a lovely weekend!
olive juice, okay?
emily

No comments:
Post a Comment