Friday, May 9, 2014

olive this, okay?

Last night (photo by Aunt Sarah)
Happy Friday!

Yesterday Uncle Kirk graduated from Texas State (or as Joe says "Uncle Kirk's special day") and we partied hard! (Partying hard meaning that all the children were still awake and running around destroying our house at 9:00 last night.) We also watched the NFL draft ... and I almost made it all the way through. (See photo ... and yes, I am clutching a light up princess wand) Were any of you watching too? Did you make it to pick 22?

What have you all got planned for Mother's Day this weekend? My boys are keeping it pretty close to the vest. Joe is really starting to get the concepts of "secret" and "surprise" these days. I don't know whether to be excited or nervous...

In the meantime, here are some things you should check out:

  • I like the idea of converting the formal dining room into a playroom. Who uses the formal dining room anyway?
  • Finally! An all-in-one, go anywhere snacking solution. Isn't this the most ridiculous? (Please buy me one in blue/green...)
  • Joe recently discovered My Little Pony on Netflix and loves it. I guess this makes him a Brony?
  • Anyone in the market for a new crib? This one is on sale at Target.
  • I like this post, but I'm too lazy to make one. You'll just have to visit my instagram account.

Have a lovely weekend... and hug your mama!

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. here's a classic little ditty to start your weekend (inspired by the fine lunchtime musical selection at Salt & Time)



No comments:

Post a Comment