Good morning my lovelies and happy Friday! Mr. Howell and I are on a little mini vacation. Just us. No kids. No. Kids. Let's all take a minute to let that soak in so you can fully appreciate how jealous you are of me right now.
I didn't come close to my water drinking goals yesterday and I have a massive headache this morning. But I don't mind at all. Because those waters were replaced with red wine. And accompanied by steak and bananas foster. And followed by eight glorious hours of uninterrupted sleep.
It's tempting to laze the day away in this hotel bed, but I've got so much on my to do list. Better order some coffee! In the meantime, here are some things you should check out.
Good to remember…
coffee, coffee, coffee!!!!
And speaking of Gilmore Girls… Dean, Jess, or Logan? (Jess! Jess! A thousand times Jess!)
Oh Beyoncé! Maybe celebrities shouldn't get tattoos...
These posters are awesome! (See the San Fran one pictured above.)
I'll try to take some instagrams of my weekend. Hope yours is wonderful!!!
olive juice, okay?
emily

No comments:
Post a Comment