Monday, June 30, 2014

LFW

Please excuse my laziness today. It's been a weekend. A long weekend. A long f@#king weekend. LFW for short.

I have lots to share with you my dears, but I'm gonna need some sleep first. In the meantime, here are some instagrams from the above referenced weekend.

Mr. Howell got sworn in as TYLA Chair
(some smart asses are now calling me the first lady)
The photo bomber is our previous chair Cameron


No I did not run the entire time ...


some hotel pool time was in order

taking the new directors on a duck tour
(and the duck bus dropped us off on Rainey Street for dinner)


birthday boy waiting for his party to start
(we hosted a brunch in the morning and a party in the afternoon)

boys couldn't make it all the way through Ghostbusters...

More soon... including the birthday bash deets.

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. stuck in my head (thank you jazzercise)

No comments:

Post a Comment