Happy Friday my darlings! We have such a busy weekend planned. I can't wait!
Tomorrow we are checking off one of the items on my summer bucket list (bbq breakfast). Hooray for following through on plans! Mr. Howell and I are also headed back to our old stomping ground to see Jeff Tweedy. We spent so much time exploring that campus together, I'm kind of excited to go back! (See picture below … I can still remember that day! I was telling Mr. Howell about the Spanish final I had just taken!)
Tomorrow we are checking off one of the items on my summer bucket list (bbq breakfast). Hooray for following through on plans! Mr. Howell and I are also headed back to our old stomping ground to see Jeff Tweedy. We spent so much time exploring that campus together, I'm kind of excited to go back! (See picture below … I can still remember that day! I was telling Mr. Howell about the Spanish final I had just taken!)
We are also planning a family boat day on Sunday. The boys are totally amped! Joe's bestest gal pal (Cali) and her parents are joining, so it's sure to be fun! Keep your fingers crossed that all the children don't completely break @gaybestfriend's spirit. (He may seriously regret this...)
In the meantime, here are some things you should check out:
- For all you mamas who feel less than Fancy, check out this hilarious parody!
- I saw this on facebook this week. Perfect for mamas of boys!
- I've always loved these shirts on Mr. Howell. Now they make them in little sizes! My boys are totally cute in their matching shirts.
- HBO is developing a new show about Texas politics. Thoughts?
- I love this idea!
- Do you watch Game of Thrones? (so sad this season is over!) Have you seen Funny or Die's Gay of Thrones? (not appropriate for work!)
Have a lovely weekend!
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. As long as I'm getting nostalgic for our early college days... here (and here and here) are some throwback songs from the late '90s.
![]() |
| The Daily Texan circa 1998 I was surprised when I opened the paper that day! |
![]() |
| found this one too … February 1998 (also from the Daily Texan) |



No comments:
Post a Comment