Tuesday, June 24, 2014

pint size picasso

I just finished filing away some of Joe's artwork.

Well… I've crammed it into a box that I've been meaning to sort through. I've pinned several amazing ideas that I am totally going to do with it (like this or this or this) … I've just been real busy for the last two years. 

Anyway… I thought I'd share some of his most recent creations. 

large scale abstract painting
I see a mother holding a child under a rainbow… you?

family portrait
How is my big 'ol pie face the least round in this picture?

mixed media
you see wadded up tissue paper… Joe sees delicious candy

experimenting with glitter
Joe came home with gold glitter on half his face this day… I didn't ask.

blood for my mom?!?!?!?!
This picture concerns me...
Clearly he is going to be a famous artist. He obviously gets it from me. Now who wants to commission a piece? 

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. some mood music for your Tuesday evening...

bonus portrait by our neighbor Eva
Is this how the preschool set sees me?

No comments:

Post a Comment