Friday, June 6, 2014

olive this, okay?

Happy Friday my lovelies! 

The weather is beautiful here in Austin. We are in need of some serious pool time this weekend. City of Austin neighborhood pools will officially open (kinda), so maybe we can check out one of those. This pool is also opening, but there may be too many people there opening weekend. The Lady Bird Lake Boardwalk is also opening this weekend, so a family bike ride may be in order.

Joe is always excited for the weekend because "the weekend is the time to stay with your family." But can I tell you a secret? I am particularly excited because we have a babysitter this weekend. (An actual babysitter ... not a grandma or mom friend that I feel guilty about dumping my kids on.) Mr. Howell and I are planning to live it up. I'm wearing this dress (maybe even with heels) tonight. If you are lucky I may post some pictures. I'm so fancy...

In the meantime, here are some things you should check out:

I recently bought this dress. What do you think?

the gate keeping dynamic

These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Interesting take on sharing.

this "blog" is hilarious

loving this bug repellent



Have a lovely weekend!

olive juice, okay?
emily

p.s. Speaking of... have you seen the video? I heart Clueless.


(should've included with this post)
I could just steal him and pass him off as mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment