Yay weekend!
Have you got something awesome planned? There is a full-on lawyer invasion here in Austin, Texas this weekend which means Mr. Howell and I are busy, busy, busy with events. Gigi is in town (hooray for retired mamas) so I am looking forward to a little staycation at a downtown hotel.
I was supposed to start this staycation last night, but baby Will and his projectile vomiting had other plans. (If you need some tips on taking apart and washing car seats, I am totally an expert!) He seems to be doing okay this morning and I'm hoping he'll be 100% for his party on Sunday.
That's right ... baby Will is almost one. Unbelievable. We are getting ready to party on down. I'll fill you in next week. In the meantime, here are some things you should check out:
- Check out this podcast. Outstanding! I may even buy the video.
- Do I need this?
- Cute article about BFFs from hello giggles.
- Do you wear a mom suit?
- BYOB places in Austin. (Mr. Howell -- mini golf? / East Side Mamas -- karaoke?)
- I'm seeing pineapples all over the internet. Maybe I need this tank top!
Headed out to the pediatrician in a few. Here's to hoping baby Will gets a clean bill of health ... and that his mama gets a little rest and relaxation after all...
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. replace "vacation" with "staycation" in this song

No comments:
Post a Comment