I finally bought some proper running shoes. I dragged the boys over to Rogue this weekend to pick out the perfect pair.
The shoe-fitting process was super easy. I have a high arch and I slightly pronate when I run, both of which I apparently naturally compensate for. (Me? Compensate? I am a mother ... tell me something I don't know.) Anyway, I tried on several pairs and ended up with these bad boys.
![]() |
| maybe these will change my attitude? |
Incidentally, Joe had a great time racing me around the store while I tested out my various options. I also bought this running bra. (Who knew sports bras could be so fancy?) So I guess this running thing is going to stick ... at least until I get my $130 worth out of those shoes!
olive juice, okay?
emily
p.s. Joe's new jam. (Oldie, but fitting.)

No comments:
Post a Comment